So far, I’ve been in Vancouver for about 3 months. During the time, I experienced a lot of interesting and meaningful events and made many new friends. Though I felt lonely and homesick at first, I have been adapted to the life in Vancouver till now. ELI courses taught me a lot of useful academic skills and showed me pleasant studying surroundings. Even thought it rarely being sunny in Vancouver, I enjoyed everyday in ELI. Not only the CAs but also the teachers were humorous, friendly and helpful. Now, here coming the end of this term. Although it’s not realistic, I still hope that we can get along with each other for more time. In different classes, I communicated with classmates that came from different countries. They were passionate and conversable. I have known varieties of custom in several countries. One interesting thing was that I sometimes contacted with my Japanese friend – Yuki through writing. Because some letters between China and Japan were so similar that Yuki can recognize it easily. When we didn’t know how to say a word in English, we wrote it to each other. Thus, we can communicate with each other better. Time always goes quickly when you feel pleased. I want to appreciate many things, but I don’t know how to begin. Best wishes to all my teachers and friends!!!~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so glad to hear that you have had a good time during your stay in Vancouver. Coming here to study a language involves so much more than just the classroom and the school, and I am very glad to hear that you have made good friendships, some of which may last for even longer than you might expect, and you have seen some of the city, you have experienced not being a visitor but being a resident of the city, and you have hopefully also created some great memories. Don't forget that you can still use your blog when you have returned home and hopefully you can still stay in touch that way!
Post a Comment